Save $150 on the 3-Day Conference. Register by Feb. 23 with discount code: TRB2
3-Day Conference & Expo
Training Conference & Expo is Monday, Feb 24 - Wednesday, Feb 26
> Fee: $1,695
Expo is held on Monday, Feb 24 (11 am - 5:30 pm) and Tuesday, Feb 25 (9 am - 3:00 pm)
> Fee: $20
> Expo entrance is included with all other badge types listed.
Pre-Conference Certificate Programs
3-Day Certificate Programs (P01 - P06) are held Friday, Feb 21 - Sunday, Feb 23.
> Fee for a 3-Day Certificate when also attending the Conference: $1,095
> Fee for attending a 3-Day Certificate Program ONLY: $1,195
2-Day Certificate Program (P07
) is held Saturday, Feb 22 - Sunday, Feb 23
> Fee for a 2-Day Certificate when also attending the Conference: $895
> Fee for attending a 2-Day Certificate Program ONLY: $995
1-Day Certificate Programs are held on Saturday, Feb 22 (P08 - P10
) and Sunday, Feb 23 (P11 to P15
> Fee for a 1-Day Certificate when also attending the Conference: $395
> Fee for attending a 1-Day Certificate Program ONLY: $495
Co-Located Event: Innovations in Training (Off-site Field Trip)
A post-conference event in Orlando held Wednesday, Feb 26 (4pm) - Friday, Feb 28 (ends at 2pm). Space is limited to 50.
> Fee for Innovations in Training when also attending the Conference: $995
> Fee for Innovations in Training ONLY: $1,195
Co-Located Event: Learning Leaders Summit (Off-site on Sunday)
This event starts at the Coronado Springs Resort on Saturday, Feb 22 (3pm) and goes off-site on Sunday, Feb 23 (ends at 6pm).
> Fee for Learning Leaders Summit when also attending the Conference: $695
> Fee for Learning Leaders Summit ONLY: $895
We offer a discount of $300* off the 3-Day Conference & Expo ($1,395 fee after discount) for the following:
- Academic Institutions (for those employed by Universities, Colleges, Public and Private School districts).
- Government & Military Personnel (for those employed by Federal, State, and Local government offices and agencies OR military personnel serving one of the five branches of the armed forces). Discount is for the government branch paying for the registration.
- Non-Profits (501c) such as Associations and non-profit Hospitals, qualify for the $300 discount.
- Note: If you work for a "charity" (e.g. Red Cross, American Cancer Society, etc.) and rely on public donations, please contact us with your URL before registering as you may qualify for a higher discount.
- Groups of 3 to 8 at any type of organization. Please note, this discount is not valid retroactively. You may register as a group OR each person may register and pay individually. Either way, the code must be entered & applied for each person.
*One discount offer/code per individual attendee. These discounts may NOT be combined with the Early Bird, Member discount or other discount offers. Discounts must be entered PRIOR to final payment to be valid. The discount code must be entered & applied on the Review page, prior to completing your registration. We do not give refunds for discount codes after final payment has been made.
If you qualify for one of these $300* discounts, please follow this link for the discount code.
If you have a group of 9 or more, please contact us for a quote before registering.
Please note, we are NOT able to use VOLUNTEERS at our events.